Here is our comprehensive guide on how to increase the transfer limit on Keystone bank. We have researched and compiled the 2023 most up-to-date and accurate information to help you increase your transfer limit on Keystone bank and enjoy the best banking experience.
Keystone bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria with a reputation for excellent service delivery. One of the major challenges customers face is the transfer limit on their accounts. In this guide, we will show you how to increase the transfer limit on Keystone bank accounts.
How to increase transfer limit on keystone bank mobile application
Please follow the steps below to increase your mobile banking limit on your Keymobile application.
• MOBILE Login to the mobile app.
• Go to self-service.
• Click on mobile banking limit.
You can increase your transaction limit using the following options on the Mobile banking app.
• The Transaction PIN option (N20,000).
• The Debit Card PIN is (N50,000).
• The Token option is N1,000,000, which you will be required to download the Keystone Mtoken. To complete the Token option process, please follow the steps below to download the Mtoken:
1. Download on your mobile and Install the Keystone Bank m-Token from the Play store and Apple store (for Android and IOS users)
2. Launch the App and click on ‘Get Codes’
3. Input “Username” for Mobile app/Internet Banking
4. Click on “Initiate Request for mToken”.
5. Call Contact Centre on 070020003000 or visit the nearest Keystone Bank Branch to complete the activation process
6. Activation details (User ID & Activation Code) are sent to the registered phone number
7. Launch the mToken App
8. Enter the Activation details received
9. Create a 6-Digit PIN
10. Reconfirm the 6-Digit PIN
11. A National Flag is displayed as a hint for customer
12. Click Ok and OTP is generated.
Alternatively, please visit any Keystone bank branch closest to you to increase your transfer limit. You will be required to fill out a form requesting the increase of your transfer limit. You may also be required to provide identification documents and other relevant information.
Understanding Keystone Transfer Limit
The transfer limit is the maximum amount of money that can be transferred from one account to another within a specified time frame. Keystone bank has a transfer limit that applies to its customers. The bank has different transfer limits based on the type of account and transaction being carried out.
Reasons to Increase Keystone Transfer Limit
There are several reasons why you might want to increase your Keystone transfer limit. Some of these reasons include:
- You need to transfer a large sum of money for a business transaction
- You need to transfer money to family members for an emergency
- You want to pay for a large purchase
How do I get OTP from Keystone bank?
To get an OTP (One Time Password) from Keystone Bank, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the phone number linked to your Keystone Bank account is active and accessible.
- Initiate the transaction that requires an OTP. For instance, if you want to transfer funds, select the option to transfer money and fill in the necessary details.
- Once you have entered the transaction details, Keystone Bank will send you an OTP via SMS to the phone number linked to your account.
- Retrieve the OTP from your phone and enter it into the appropriate field on the Keystone Bank app or website.
- If the OTP is correct, your transaction will be processed successfully.
Thanks for reading the above information about Increasing your Keystone transfer limit you can visit any Keystone bank branch closest to you, and use the mobile app or internet banking platform to increase your transfer limit. With this guide, you can increase your Keystone transfer limit with ease.