Standing in line at the bank to get your account statement is outdated. However, a lot of people continue to do this since they are unaware of the more easy approach to do financial transactions. Ecobank is aware of this, which is why they have developed a number of online codes to check ecobank statement of account online.
If you have an Ecobank account, there are several methods you can check your statement of accounts while relaxing in your home. This is new information for you if you only know a few approaches.
What Is Ecobank Account Statement?
An Ecobank statement of account also known as account statement is a financial document that contains details of all your financial transaction for a given duration of time usually weekly, monthly and yearly.
Most of the time, an Ecobank customer needs an official Ecobank statement of account when they want to borrow money from a third party. It shows what you’ve done with your account and is needed by most companies that want to hire you, as well as for some visa applications.
How to check ecobank online statement of account using Mobile App
First, you need to activate your Ecobank account for financial transactions.
- Go to your mobile app and login.
- Then proceed to account section to see the option to print your account statement.
- You can choose to view it inside the Ecobank mobile app, or download it for PDF format.
Note: If you are using the statement of account for an online application, there is an option to download the Ecobank account statement as a PDF file.
How To Check Ecobank Statement Of Account With Ecobank Internet Banking
For this statement account checking procedure to work, you need to be registered with Ecobank Internet banking.
- After logging in with your User ID and password.
- Navigate through the user interface in order to browse for your account statement.
- Head to your account area, and choose Statement of account.
- Select the range of financial transactions that you will want to view.
- Finally, download it in PDF format.
You can also check your Ecobank account statement is by visiting the bank physically. In this procedure all you need to do is to politely head to the customer care section of the bank and ask for you statement of account.
The Ecobank staff will ask for a valid means of identification, so that they will ascertain that you are the owner of the account. Other interesting details that they will inquire from you before granting your request include;
- Your BVN
- Account number
- Debit card details
- The branch the account was opened
It is important to note that the cost of printing one page of your statement of account is between 50 naira and 100 naira.
Code to check ecobank statement of account
Another way of checking your statement of account is by following the instructions by dialing *326# on the phone you used to open your Ecobank account. You must then dial *326# to register the number if it doesn’t work.
Ecobank customer care number
Call us 24/7 on 0700 500 0000. Send a mail to ENGContactcentre@ecobank.com. Here are social media handles that you can use to reach out to Ecobank customer care support for your statement of account:
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/groupecobank
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EcobankGroup/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ecobank_group/
On their social media handles, you can message them and inform them that you wish to get your Ecobank statement of account.
With online account statement checking options, people do not have to go about with their debit cards just because they want information about their bank account. Also, they can obtain the information without visiting the bank. What used to take some individuals a whole day to get can now be acquired in a matter of seconds by using a phone.
- How to check BVN on Access Bank online
- How to check BVN on Zenith Bank App (Full details)
- How To Activate Polaris USSD Transfer Code (Full Guide)