Are you trying to activate your cell phone’s Polaris bank transfer code? If so, you’ve come to the correct place. You will discover everything you need to know about the Polaris bank transfer code in this post, along with thorough instructions on how to activate and utilize the Polaris USSD banking code.
Holders of Polaris bank accounts can access their accounts and perform different banking tasks using a mobile phone by utilizing the Polaris transfer code, which is a short code. There is no need for a data connection or airtime for this code to work. You can do banking activities whenever you want and wherever you are using only your phone number and mobile phone.
What Is The Polaris USSD Transfer Code?
It is important to note that the USSD banking code of Polaris bank is *833#. This code can be used to send money in Nigeria alongside a host of other financial transactions. To use this code to send money for your friends and family, all you need to do is to dial *833*amount*account number#. It is important to note that the transaction has to be done with the phone number that is linked with your Polaris bank account. For checking your balance on Polaris bank, simply dial *833*6#. Another route for checking your bank balance will be to dial *833#, then choose option 6 on your mobile phone.
What Details Do You Need For Activating Your Polaris USSD Transfer Code?
In a bid to activate your Polaris USSD transfer code, there are some requirements that must be put together first.
First issue my phone; you need a smartphone at best to be able to use the Polaris USSD feature effectively. Next, you need a valid SIM card that is linked with your Polaris bank account number. Finally you need your Polaris account number.
Guide On How To Activate Your Polaris USSD Transfer Code
Europe article steps to follow in order to activate your Polaris USSD transfer code:
- On your mobile number that’s linked with Polaris bank dial *833#.
- The next step will be to proceed with prompts shown to you in order to complete activation.
- Key in your planet account number.
- Put in a unique four digit PIN that you can remember. You will be asked to repeat the PIN for confirmation.
- After inputting and setting up your PIN, your Polaris bank USSD transfer code will be activated.
Transactions You Can Do With Activated Polaris USSD Code
Some of the interesting transactions advantages by using the Polaris Smart Banking code:
The Smart Banking code can be used without a data connection.
On all mobile devices, it functions.
- It is quick, clever, and practical.
- It is 24/7 accessible and compatible with all Nigerian telecommunications networks.
- You save time because you won’t have to wait in line at the bank.
- You may send cash.
- You can buy time on the air for yourself and other people.
You can view the balance of your account.
- It is a secure method of banking to pay bills and merchants directly.
Guide On How To Use Polaris USSD Transfer Code To Buy Airtime
With the Polaris USSD feature, you can buy airtime for yourself, and third-party phone numbers. To recharge for your own number that is linked to your Polaris account simply dial *833* amount#. For instance if you wish to recharge your line with 1000 naira, just dial *833*1000#. After this you will get a prompt that the transaction was a success.
Other than self linked transfers, you can also recharge other phone numbers. This is one of the best things about USSD banking: you can do anything on the get-go. In a bid to recharge a third party phone number, simply dial *833*amount*phone number#. The moment the transaction goes through the third-party phone number will get 1000 naira airtime recharge.
Guide On How To Use Polaris USSD Code To Check Bank Balance
Checking your bank balance with Polaris bank USSD feature is not a big deal. All you need to do is to dial *8336# on your phone number. Kindly note that the number used for this transaction should be linked with your Polaris bank account. If the transaction is done with the number that is not registered to Polaris bank, you will end up with an error message.
Checking Your BVN On Polaris Bank
There is no special code for checking BVN on Polaris. However there is a general purpose bvn checking code: *565*0#. Dialing this code will incur some fees, but you will be showing your 11-digit bvn code. The SMS charge for using the aforementioned code is 20 naira.
How to Reset Your Polaris Bank Transfer PIN
You can modify your transfer PIN by following the steps below, perhaps because you feel it’s less safe than it once was.
- Go to your mobile phone, enter *833
- To dial the code, use the phone number associated with your Polaris bank account.
- Choose “other services” from the menu.
- Choose PIN Change from the menu.
- Choose the account for which you want to modify the PIN.
- In the “OLD PIN” field, enter the current PIN or the default PIN.
- Fill up the “NEW PIN” area with your selected PIN.
- To confirm, enter the new PIN one more time.
- You’ll be able to successfully alter your PIN.
With the Polaris Bank *833# Transfer Code, you can use Polaris Bank’s Smart Banking service. With this great code, you can be sure that your bank is always with you. No more having to wait in line at the bank or at an ATM. With the Polaris Bank transfer code, it’s easy to send money, pay bills, buy airtime, and see how much money you have. Start by dialing *833#.